Home Drive Services
Home Drive ( 2 incidents per annum with a total of 120 trips for all )
There is no need to cover the many reasons not to drive drunk - the consequences are well-known. With the Home Drive service so easily available, there is also no justification for taking a chance. Relax, have a great evening, and let Home Drive take you and your car home safely.
Home Drive offers user-friendly online bookings, available 24/7, with an automated service which will SMS your driver name and mobile number to you on the afternoon of your booking so that should you wish to change a collection detail, you are able to directly contact your driver at any time. Your driving team consists of a backup driver and vehicle, and lead driver who will drive the client home in his or her own vehicle. His backup driver will follow and collect him from the member’s house.
The Home Drive Benefit further includes drivers who Are fluent in Englis
- Undergo extensive in-house training with Drive-Home training school – Elite Chauffeur and Driver
- Have Professional Driving Permits (PDP) which ensures they have a valid license, no criminal record and have bi-annual medicals
- Dress in jacket and tie - always & carry cell phones
- Carry GPS units or up to date map books
- Are over 25 years and under 65 years of age
Home Drive Service Centres
- Cape Town
- Port Elizabeth
- East London
Home Drive Benefits includes 2 Home Drive Incidents per Annumn
The benefit includes 2 Free Home Drive Protect Incidents Per Annum to a radius of 30km per incident, any additional kilometres travelled will be charged at R9.00 per km.
Should the member require additional trips, in excess of their annual trip entitlement, the member will facilitate the booking on a member-to-pay basis. For these trips, the member will receive a discount on the full fare fee, as follows:
- 1st Trip = R 140 per 30km (additional charge for extra km’s still apply)
- 2nd Trip and more = R240 per 30km (additional charge for extra km’s still apply)
- Additional fees will be charged to the member’s credit card.
Additional passengers / drop off
This service is available to a valid member and is limited to their specified vehicle only. Up to 4 additional passengers can be transported at no cost provided that the entire trip is no longer than 30km, takes no longer than 1 hour and are ALL transported to one/main and book address.
An additional cost of R50.00 per additional /unplanned drop off will be charged. This needs arrangement needs to be discussed and authorised by our alarm centre to ensure efficient planning and upfront payment (warding off the potential threat to our drivers, when carrying cash)
Bookings can be arranged until 20:00pm. Exception can be made should there be availability and capacity at the time of requests. Services for public holidays must be booked by 5pm on the day prior to the public holiday.
At the specified time and location, the call centre will notify the client that the pick-up-driver has arrived, at which time the member will have 15 minutes to meet the driver. After the 15 minutes the call centre will notify the member that the pick-up-driver will be leaving and the trip will be cancelled. Cancellation fees will apply.
- 2 hours prior to booked collection time – R0
- 1 hour prior to booked collection time – R160.00
- Less than 1 hour – R320.00
Service bookings must be made 60 minutes in advance.